CH&L Builders is part of a professional network of local trades and suppliers. We are able to offer a higher quality, more personal & better value for money service, than the impersonal volume builders. Our clients enjoy a wide range of benefits such as volume purchasing power, over 120 pre-made designs and over 60 facades. Moreover, you have a single point of accountability: dealing with the builder from start to finish.
The value of a custom builder
We work with architecture firms to create a ‘one of a kind’ house to suit your wish list, your budget and your block of land. You may remodel or knock down and rebuild, you may have a sloping site, you may have acreage that has views, you may have certain restrictions or you may wish to have the greenest home in the region….. CH&L Builders is not only creative but a problem solver.
There is peace of mind
We pride ourselves on a stringent Quality Assurance process that is in place to ensure that there is consistency in each and every one of our completed homes. Independent Building Inspectors will undertake quality checks at the completion of each critical stage. When you do finally move in, you will know that you have built with the very best.
- √ We provide solid guidance and education throughout the whole process, ensuring that you are always updated.
- √ We advice throughout the design process not only to avoid budget blow-out but also to enhance buildability of the design.
- √ We make sure that a professional Design Team applies their skills to understand and follow your brief rather than pushing on their ideas and styles.
Transparency & Flexibility
- √ Employ only industry standard contract which is designed to protect consumers rather than builders.
- √ Provide Compliance Certificates and reports from Independent Building Inspectors.
- √ We can meet you on site at any time.
- √ We are flexible with our plans, don’t like something then you can change it.
- √ You can make changes during construction.
- √ Our commitment to you does not end when we hand over the keys to you. We will be on hand to assist you with any questions that you may have about your new home, including expert advice on how to keep your home looking as great as it was on the day you and your family moved in.
- √ Most importantly, we guarantee the structural works for 10 years to give you peace of mind.